A well-established and dynamic corporate service provider with 3+ years of experience in the sector providing services to a portfolio of international clients is seeking to recruit a Lawyer on a full-time basis.
• Drafting and reviewing of agreements and other legal documents ensuring compliance
• Assisting in corporate transactions and restructuring of corporate entities
• Conducting legal research and consolidating legal opinions to clients
• Providing legal advisory and interpretation services to the management to ensure compliance with existing law and regulatory requirements
• Advising the management on general issues such as internal AML policies and procedures
• Assisting with the administration of other entities such as foundations
• Qualified and warranted Maltese Lawyer
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Results-oriented and business-minded
• Able to balance between commercial realities and legal needs
• Able to exercise sound independent judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
• Digitally literate with a robust understanding of business tools (MS Office, etc.).