A well-established aviation company is looking to hire an Accounts Clerk to help with their growing operations.
· Dealing with suppliers.
· Review all supplier invoices for appropriate documentation.
· Responsible for processing of invoices in the accounting software tool and seeking the correct approval.
· Issue payment run and perform supplier reconciliations
· Perform reconciliations related to the Finance department.
· Reporting internally and externally to clients where required.
· Responsible for the posting of journals in the accounting software tool and maintaining accurate accounting records.
· Bank reconciliations.
· Provide various clerical support to the Finance Department.
· Assisting the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager and the Finance Team with any ad-hoc requests.
· Other duties as assigned by the Head of Finance or the Finance Manager.
· A minimum of an A level in Accounts.
· Proficient in the use of MS Office, specifically Excel and Outlook.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different internal departments and external counterparts.
· Previous experience in a similar role of at least one year.
· An ability to work to meet agreed deadlines.
· Ability to take ownership of tasks on an individual and team basis, as applicable.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to establish effective relationships, both in the immediate team and wider business.