In our newly refurbished digital platform, Castille stands apart for its commitment to hard work and discipline, for the quality of its services, and for its consistency in ensuring positive user experiences for any business professional. We’re committed to attracting new talent to be part of our expansive ecosystem of products and people. If you are looking to be part of a high-esteemed culture, we invite you to explore our latest remote job opportunity: Senior Account Manager in Tech.
Senior Account Manager in Tech
Castille is a remote first employer. The selected candidate will be based in Ireland. To read more of the following job description and apply for this remote job, kindly observe our dedicated jobs page.
Castille – the Global Specialist Network in Tech and Finance is currently building an ecosystem of hiring managers in Ireland requiring pre-vetted remote software and data engineers.
We are looking for a senior Account Manager to drive the penetration of our platform in the Irish market. The position is a commercial one focused on building long-term relationships.
The role will be reporting to our COO, collaborating across all teams in Castille.
This is an exceptional commercial opportunity for someone with a challenger mindset and exceptional interpersonal skills to take their career to the next level. The successful candidate will be joining our brand at an exciting time for the company and for our commercial function.
- Deliver the forecast revenues monthly.
- Build a network of hiring managers across Ireland, converting these to customers.
- Work on client retention and organic growth.
- Work with Castille product teams to ensure strong customer experiences.
The Successful Candidate
- Boast a strong track record in Account Management for a system integrator or software delivery platform.
- Have strong relationships with senior decision makers in Technology and HR, acquired through the delivery of software platforms. Software Development lifecycle work experience would be considered an asset.
- Have previous experience in building/managing relationships.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Have loads of initiative and able to work independently whilst also being a strong team player.
- Be results driven and comfortable working with targets.
- Attractive Gross Basic Salary.
- Profit sharing scheme.
In 2007, Matthew Camilleri established Castille Resources as the specialist network in Tech and Financial talent. Today, Castille is considered by many as an evolving digital platform, serving five client markets from over 25 geographies.
We are known for our specialised client support with certified global software and data teams and employer branding. More recently, Castille opened its doors to a global scale, sourcing talent beyond the island it grew up in. It has become the daily digital destination for building lifelong career partnerships, with a commitment of quality for all users onboard.